Wanna see what we saw? Click here, then select “panoramic view” (it’s on teh right hand side of the screen) to view from the summit of the bridge. Trust me – it’s fun – and I promise your legs won’t hurt as much as my legs did. Now go on… click, then use your mouse to look around, then come back and tell me what you think.
Hi, I'm Tania. I share work stuff, family stuff and all sorts of random stuff too.
Click on the words "Scrapbook House" at the top to come back to the most recent blog post. Have a look around, try a new page from the new selection bar at the top.
Search this blog
see more on this topic
how many visits to date
- 466,581 visitors
thanks for your comments
- Tania on Layout Share – Abbey Dawn
- Doris Marak on Layout Share – Abbey Dawn
- Raising Summer Readers Tip #50: Encourage summer writing by helping kids to create fun handmade blank books | Raising Great Readers with Great Books on Exploding Box
- PETA mason on Variety Club Dinner
- Tania on Family House Printers Tray
todays most popular posts