I had a few minutes whilst “waiting for mate” tonight and saw this Dusty Attic Caddy sitting on the end of the table. Sandie had brought it in and it was put together, just clicked in place, it didn’t even need glue, tight fit!
It was looking very plain though, and I only had a couple of minutes till my friends were due to arrive so I wondered what to do with it that would be quick. Not really wanting to get the modpodge out (well, more to the point I didn’t want to wash brushes) My first instinct was to Glimmermist it, quick and easy. Then I decided that would not be pretty enough, so I grabbed a roll of Washi tape and went to work- a few minutes later it was covered! It adheres so nicely, conforming to the edges where the chipboard has a lip. You could use almost any colour it pattern, I chose a busy floral pattern so it wouldn’t matter if I overlapped or if it didn’t line up.
For the inside – not wanting any overspray, I brushed on Brick Glimmermist with a soft brush.
Done – this used just over half a roll of tape, and it fits a family of 12 Dylusions sprays or Glimmermists! We also have the large caddies if you have more in your family.
Have a great night
Hi, I'm Tania. I share work stuff, family stuff and all sorts of random stuff too.
Click on the words "Scrapbook House" at the top to come back to the most recent blog post. Have a look around, try a new page from the new selection bar at the top and check out our new website at www.scrapbookhouse.com.au
how many visits to date
- 613,968 visitors
Search this blog
see more on this topic
thanks for your comments
todays most popular posts