Memory Box designer Deborah Nolan has created this lovely card using the new stencil and 5 of their dies. I love how it all fits together and think I need one of those stencils myself!
Deborahs card features one of the new stencils (Texture Shine) and four of the new dies (Small Olive Branch, Large Olive Branch, Adorable Posies, and Fairy Flower Drops), a classic standby die (Butterfly Vine Border), and the ever-versatile Washi Tape Stripes stamp.
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Cut white panel and tape to craft sheet; position and tape stencil over panel.
- Apply Scattered Straw ink with foam applicator. Follow with Dried Marigold ink at upper edge, blending into Scattered Straw.
- Die cut: 2 Small Olive Branches and 1 Large Olive Branch from Dill cardstock; 1 Flower Fairy Drops, 1 Adorable Posies from Cherry Blossom cardstock, 1 Adorable Posies from Dill; 1 Butterfly Vine Border from Silver Soiree Shimmer cardstock.
- Apply Stickles to butterflies and set aside to dry.
- Apply Worn Lipstick ink to Flower Fairy Drops (buds) and Adorable Posies; apply light application of Stickles and set aside to dry. Assemble flowers when dry.
- Adhere Olive Branches, flowers, and butterflies.
- Adhere pearls to flower centers.
- Stamp Washi Tape with Banana Custard and stamp sentiment.
- Cut Washi Tape from paper; edge with Dried Marigold ink and adhere to panel.
- Make card base and adhere panel to card using foam dimensional tape.
Be sure to visit the Memory Box website, let me know if you would like me to order you anything you have your eye on.
Have a great day!